Insurance For IT Services
Protecting Your Business in the Digital Age
It’s the Issues You Can’t See that Pose the Biggest Threat
As a company providing technology or Internet related support you’re always vulnerable to the latest brand of hacker, information theft and risks to your livelihood.
From malicious attacks, to service loss or theft of customer information to your database, technology companies must remain ever vigilant and have strong protections in place.
Cyber and e-commerce focused commercial insurance programs are critical additions to the coverage you may already have in place. We work closely with you to put together the best, most comprehensive insurance plan for your IT services company.
Focused on Viruses, Worms and Other Digital Nightmares
Keeping your data and your customers’ property protected is demanding enough without worrying whether you have the commercial insurance you need. The digital safeguards IT security managers establish are the foundation of protecting your business. Having comprehensive insurance coverage is builds on this protection by reducing risk.
We understand the challenges that executives and IT managers face in the virtual environment. Small businesses, large enterprises and well-known brands alike are all targets for cybercrime.
That’s why, now more than ever, it’s important to partner with an insurance agency that will help you reduce your risk so you can stay focused on serving your customers.
Our knowledgeable staff guides you through the process of selecting the right combination of insurance protection for your IT business. We can protect your organization from liability claims related to attacks by hackers, data loss and network breaches. We can also ensure your online business has adequate protection from employee accidents and injuries.
The Essentials of Insurance Protection for IT Services
Atlanta Life understands the challenges technology firms face. As technology advances so do the threats posed by cyber criminals. Information theft, data breaches and other security vulnerabilities put your IT business in jeopardy. The potential liability incurred as a result of issues like these can be significant.
We help owners and operators of IT companies protect their organizations with comprehensive insurance products and risk management programs designed to meet their individual needs.
The following are some of the risks we address most often in the technology services sector:
- Cyber attacks
- Data breaches
- Theft related losses
- Business property or equipment losses
- Accidents resulting in bodily injury
- Network sabotage
- Service interruptions
- Lawsuits and general liability claims
Insurance for IT companies includes several types of coverage that are vital to operating an IT services company. Review the options below for an overview of what’s available and let our experienced staff assist you with helpful advice specific to your unique situation.
- Business Owners Policy – provides you with broad general liability and property coverage that are essential for any business. By purchasing a business owners policy, companies obtain insurance coverage that’s comprehensive and affordable.
- General Liability Insurance – provides protection from personal injury, property and other liability claims
- Errors & Omissions Insurance – professional liability insurance that protects your business from claims of negligence, errors and mistakes
- Umbrella Liability – financial liability protection that is in addition to what’s provided in your existing policies
- Workers Compensation – can be legally required if you employ three or more people. Workers Compensation covers health costs and wage replacement for employees in the event of work-related injury
- Commercial Property Insurance – covers buildings and associated structures as well as property and on-site equipment in case of damage
- Cyber Liability Insurance – shields your IT business from security breaches, hackers, network intrusions and other computer related crimes that compromise customer confidentiality or company data
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – liability and damage protection from law suits related to human resources practices including hiring, termination and discrimination claims
- Hired & Non-Owned Vehicle Insurance – liability, medical and property protection for rented, hired or borrowed vehicles used by your employees for business activities
- Commercial Auto Insurance – insurance for company owned vehicles and medical coverage for authorized employee drivers
If you don’t see your specialty in the list above, please get in touch with us. We’ll give you more than information, we’ll give you great advice on what coverages are essential for your IT business. Just email us or call us at 866-389-4466.